- As everyone at some point will recognize the Raspberry Pi doesn't include any kind of shutdown button.
- So the whole procedure can be a bit annoying especially if you want to use the Raspberry as some kind of embedded PC.
- So the only way to power it off is by unplugging it from the power supply.
- To make sure you get no corruption of your data files on the SD card you should shut down the Raspberry before powering it off.
- e.g. a media server or an internet radio.
- NOTE: There is new version: V2.02, using this method to setup the driver, Link is under below:
Power Button provides a small circuit that includes the features:
- Sending a shutdown signal to the Raspberry if the Shutdown Button is pressed
- Waiting for the Raspberry to shut down
- Powering off the Raspberry after save shutdown
- Powering on the Raspberry after the Button is pressed again
- LED light indicating the current state: On / Shutdown / Off
- Easy to setup
- Dimension:65mm x 30 mm x 20mm
- Weight: 22.72g
ATTENTION: Raspberry Pi is not included
- Switch Remote Control Module x1
- IR Remote controller (without battery) x1
- Updated MCU
- Changed Layout
- Changed Button
- Optimized code
- V1.22 and V2.02 has the same Mechanical Drawing, means that they has the same size.